how the pandemic changed work
With the largest change in American working and living arrangements since World War II, your boss and company are more likely to consider job sharing, familiar or not. The pandemic didn’t just change the way we work overnight, it changed our entire culture around work and what we want from it.
the great resignation benefits employees
The Great Resignation has left employers desperate for creative solutions to retain and recruit diverse talent, especially women, 1.1 of whom left the labor force between February 2020 to January 2022. People shifted their priorities and what they want at work has changed.
In this training, we’ll dive into 5 reasons your boss will say “Yes!” to your job share in 2022.
5 Reasons Your Boss Will Say “Yes!” to Your Job Share
*Pro-tip* Skip the countdown timer to just after 10 minutes in to begin
HERE’S A GLANCE AT THIS JOB SHARE JAVA TRAINING:
- [11:00] Why we all need a reboot, who this training is for, and why for the first time some employers are considering job sharing.
- [19:21] The 2 questions I ask to help you reignite the joy in your career and life.
- [22:18] The tools you will gain when you leave this training to have a conversation with your boss about job sharing.
- [23:00] How the Great Resignation changed the focus for companies from the start of the pandemic to make Reason #1 a priority. And, how job sharing solved companies’ COVID challenges in two different ways, then and now.
- [27:30] Why Reason #2 resonates strongly for women caregivers forced out of the workforce. Then, I share why job sharing is a win-win for employers for coverage at a time of high unemployment.
- [30:25] Employees want a more humane way to work. Reason #3 starts from demands heard from the c-suite all the way down. The Fortune 500 company that got it and hired job share co-CEOs during the pandemic.
- [ 32:53] I divulge how companies have been responding to this demand, and why job sharing is a better answer. Why job sharers don’t even need the perk companies have started offering — especially with this secret job sharing benefit that will blow your mind.
- [34:00] The vital role job sharers fill during the pandemic that no other work practice can and why this matters to companies.
- [35:35] According to a global Gallup survey, the number one factor for happiness at work. How this factor aligns with why research shows job sharers to be among the happiest employees.
- [36:10] How job sharing saves the day for employers during economic instability for Reason #4. Plus, the 7 solid benefits job sharing provides employers and why they matter more now.
- [40:47] Once your boss understands how job sharing will help them meet 24/7 work demands for Reason #5, there’s no stopping you from the job share green light. How job sharing works for reason #5 during any leave, planned or not.
- [42.18] The remote work statistic changes in 2021 and where it’s headed.
- [44:20] The secret job sharing benefit during a personal tragedy so employers face no loss of productivity or results.
- [50:20] The question that will help you help your employer this very moment to solve their biggest pandemic pains while you thrive.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS TRAINING:
- 5 Reasons Your Boss Will Say “Yes!” to Your Job Share workbook to accompany this training
- Join Job Share, Live Life + Slay Work Facebook Group
- Job Share Academy waitlist