After job sharing for nearly a decade, I know first-hand that support is essential for job share success. Through job share coaching we offer you education, guidance, and feedback on a number of crucial components of job sharing.
Mary Kaye & Sommer
“When you start to look at job sharing, the details can seem daunting. From working with HR to potential obstacles within the workplace – Work Muse is a wealth of knowledge. We not only got the green-light for our job share but received full-time benefits for both partners with vacation & sick time. The job share agreement was so vital in establishing parameters to guide our partnership, that our company used it to create a corporate policy for future job share teams. Melissa’s dedication to our team’s success didn’t end once we started job sharing, she’s the advocate all job sharers need and continues to advise us. We are already seeing a boost in our productivity, enthusiasm, and results for our company! Did we mention we have a great work-life balance? We do!”
My goal is to guide you through the process to ensure the most rewarding job sharing experience by personally helping you:
- Find the right job share partner
- Build the business case and create your Job Share Proposal
- Get the green light for your job share, either for your current position or a new one,
- With a pro-rata salary and the benefits you need
- Create your Job Share Agreement to set the parameters and protect the partnership
- Develop seamless communication and handover strategies
- Understand how to work with stakeholders as a job share
- Utilize effective tools to make your job share transition smooth and help you work through everyday challenges
I am invested in your personal growth and success as a job share team. I am committed to supporting you in keeping your career on track while having the work-life balance you need to be your personal best.
If you are in need of personal coaching, please send me an email with a description of what you’re looking for, and what you’re hoping to achieve through our time together.