THE FACE OF WORK IS CHANGING
Cost cutting and efficiency means fewer employees are asked to do more. Globalization and digital overtime have left us with 24/7 work demands and the higher stress and turnover that goes along with that. And top women drop out of the workforce at an alarming rate, if they decide they can’t “have it all.” Because of this, millennials through boomers are choosing companies that value quality of work versus how work happens.
BE AN INNOVATOR WITH JOB SHARING
Innovative companies know that to stay competitive in the new world of work, they must attract and retain diverse talent. Job sharing allows employees to work in a high-impact role on a part-time basis while covering the full workweek you need. More than a flexible work practice, job sharing is about innovative talent design; companies that get that are the hottest places to work.
Job sharing actively reduces burnout and high turnover while:
- Measurably improving productivity
- Increasing engagement
- Producing solution-driven results
- Reducing absenteeism and improving retention
Some companies have job sharing policies but almost none have sustainable programs that produce results over the long-term. Work Muse can set you apart.
Being a champion of job sharing puts your organization in the vanguard.
HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU
Success and results require more than a Human Resources policy; it takes training, implementation, and support.
Whatever stage you are at, Work Muse works with your in-house teams for start-to-finish design, customized to your business, to produce sustainable, embedded, and effective job share practices. Our services are supported by researched best practices and delivered by job share experts with real-world job sharing experience.
Work Muse Consulting Services help you create an effective job sharing culture through:
- Evaluation and business case development
- Design, set up and implementation
- Education and training for managers, employees and HR
- Processes, infrastructure and resource referrals
- Policies, contracts, tools and guidelines
- A Customizable Job Share Center
- Work sessions with your team on database creation to capture, assess and match internal pool of prospective job sharers
- Expert consultants to support the design, implementation and management of your program